The Top Five Most Ultimate MVP’s Of Football
NFL football has become America’s favorite sport in recent years, and with good reason: it’s great to watch on television, and the action is fast, furious, and fueled by the most dominant and versatile athletes on the planet. There are a few key players that even the newest NFL fan should know about:
1. Tom Brady: He has been to four Super Bowls, won three of them, and put together two of the greatest passing seasons any quarterback has ever had (2007 and 2010). Put it this way: he’s good enough that he married the world’s most famous supermodel.
2. Peyton Manning: The Colts quarterback will probably break every major career passing record before he’s done, and his precision passing is a thrill to watch.
3. Larry Fitzgerald: His touchdown in the 2009 Super Bowl versus Pittsburgh was one of the most breathtaking sprints in league history.
4. Adrian Peterson: A stunning combination of speed and strength at running back for Minnesota, he is as likely to leave defenders in the dust as he is to run right over the top of them.
5. Desean Jackson: This Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver may be the fastest player in the whole NFL.More info here: Philadelphia Eagles: 5 Additions That Would Make Them Super Bowl Favorites